Be Nice (Or Else!) by Winn Claybaugh
Be Nice (Or Else!) identifies the factors that keep people from being nice—and how to overcome them. It also offers insight and direction on how to:
• First, learn how to be nice to yourself
• Defuse people and handle someone who is mean to you
• Create and expand your circle of nice
• Identify the things that can keep you from being nice
• Implement a BE NICE culture in the home, workplace, and community
Plus hundreds of tips and advice on how to be nice to everyone, including co-workers, family members, strangers, service people, the elderly, and even people who aren’t nice to you.